Wednesday 3 March 2010

Top Five Game Sounds #3

Okay, so this one isn't from a specific game, but I couldn't let the top five go by without giving a special mention to a sound that's made me happy on so many occasions...

Game: Everything
Sound created by: The glorious xbox
Sound: Blip!



I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a total achievement hunter. Recently, while playing 1 vs 100, I intentionally got three consecutive answers wrong just to get an achievement. Admittedly, it's likely I would have achieved this feat without trying particularly hard, but I was keen to hear the ping! as soon as possible. I'm a total sell-out when it comes to the ping.

I can have a really unproductive day, but as soon as I hear that sound I can't help but feel like I really... achieved something. 

1 comment: