Wednesday 24 March 2010

Answers on a postcard...

The other day I was reading 360 magazine and came across a competition to win a copy of Metro 2033. Being a bit of competition fanatic, I was all set to email in my entry... but to my surprise, you have to POST your entry. You have to actually send in your answer on a postcard. Crazily retro.


Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to enter. I'll just expect my prize to be delivered by a carrier pigeon, or perhaps a postman riding a penny farthing...


3 comments:

  1. What I find weird is that in the UK they still sell 'blank' postcards for old people to write things on the front. Odd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that competition confused a lot of younger readers. "Answers on a postcard? WTF?" is what they probably didn't say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least that means less people will enter!

    ReplyDelete