Friday 30 July 2010

Go, go, go!

Ordinarily I'd get stressed out if you told me to go, go, go! But when I'm sat in a rocket-propelled boat, it's a whole other story. I've been swooshing around on Hydro Thunder Hurricane at every opportunity for the last coupe of days... exploring weird and wonderful tracks, oohing and ahhing over brightly-coloured boats etc.



And I've been happily collecting achievements. Well, I was until I realised what one of them involved:

Humans Gooood - Play a 4 way local Multiplayer race in which all the humans beat all the AI.

Seriously? Who's going to be able to get this? Not only do I have to get three people to come over to my house, they have to bring a controller with them AND be good at racing games. Possibly THE most annoying achievment I've ever come across. It almost makes me want to switch my Hydro Thunder Avatar t-shirt to something else. But then I remember the level with the giant Viking, and the epic jumps over canal boats... Hydro Thunder Avatar t-shirt stays.

2 comments:

  1. Bring your console to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold an Xbox party and invite some people from Microsoft.

    ReplyDelete